Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for checking out our blog.  I just wanted to apologize for the lack of new posts recently.  With tax time coming up we are extremely busy- it’s hard for me to set time aside to write up an interesting and informative posts (I am an accountant not a writer).  J
This week I started thinking about taxes and about how stressed out everyone is around this time of year.  

Here at Kerr Bookkeeping, we want to help individuals and businesses get prepared for the approaching tax deadlines.  We also want to help ease some of that stress.  Because of that, I finally sat down this week and started writing out a couple new posts.  I have only completed one of them and will be posting up here shortly.  In the meantime, please feel free to email us or leave a comment with any questions you may have.  Or, if you have a topic you would like us to write about let us know.  Our email is info@kerrbookkeeping.com.    

As always, thanks for your support.  I hope everyone had a nice holiday.
 
 
Sincerely,

Nicole Kerr- Owner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment