Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Update


Hi Everyone,

We have been receiving a lot of great feedback regarding our blog.  Please continue to leave comments and to email us with any questions or blog post ideas. 

 

Many of our posts are actually questions that were asked by readers, for example, the posts “How to Create an Accountant's Copy in QuickBooksand “QuickBooks = Sales Receipts vs. Invoices” were both submitted by our readers.  Going forward, we will include the reader’s first name and the city and state in which they live in our post.  If you have a question but would rather remain anonymous, please make sure to include that in your email.

 

As always, thanks for reading.

 

Sincerely,

 

Nicole Kerr


 


8 comments:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you

    appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your

    web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.
















    Reconciliation Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting blog that you have posted.
    You shared a lot of things about School offering bookkeeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For most it is inevitable. It’s overcoming these obstacles that matters most.For most it is inevitable. It’s overcoming these obstacles that matters most.
    Ali mudeen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will prefer this blog because it has much more informative stuff. www.islandtax.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I have bookmarked you to check your new stuff. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Quickbooks support number

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete